Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sing Sing Sing, I Love To Sing

I woke up late, probably because we were up until about 4am-Tyler working on the dishwasher and disposal, and I stayed up to give him support. So I woke up at 8:15 and left at 8:45am to be to choir at 9am. Choir was really fun. After church, I was set apart as the Ward Music Chairman. I'm very excited about this calling, I have several ideas that I'm eager to make reality. After that I ran through a song that I'm singing in 2 weeks. I came home and took a 2 hour nap, then headed to Stake Choir Practice. My friend, Shannon, drove me and then she came over afterwards to go over a song that I may be singing for Homemaking in December. My voice is a bit hoarse, now, but it feels so good to be singing again!!!

1 comment:

Melisa said...

I'm tired just reading that! What a late night!