Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Weight Loss Plan

Anna I went to the consignment shop to drop off 16 more things that we don't need and that we'd love to sell! We get 75% of the sale price. I just received my first check in the mail for $128! :) I'm going to save up the money from the consignment sales and put it towards having a garage door opener. I just wish I could get it done asap before the snow comes!!!!

I went and played racquetball with Tyler. It was really good today-I didn't lose too terribly, that is. Afterwards I went to see what the scale had to say, it was not good. I determined that I will need to do more than what I am doing to lose weight. I came home and read my scriptures, prayed, and decided to make up a weight loss plan to follow, which is what i should have done in the first place. Oh well, better late than not at all. So I have made up my plan and I feel good that if I follow it--I will have the success that I am looking for. :)

I was going to go to the Family History library, but I have been out of the house the past 2 nights and I wanted to be home with my family. We cleaned up after dinner and played Anna's game called Noah's reading rainbow---candyland with a Noah's ark theme. :)

I am preparing for tomorrow--another wonderful liver cleanse. I know you all must envy me now that you got to read about it last month. I hope to do it more than just once a month...so my health will improve faster. Tyler has decided to do it with me tomorrow. Misery loves company, eh?? ha ha ha! We'll be able to cheer each other on with drinking the epsom salts!!!

1 comment:

Melisa said...

My scale said I gained 4 pounds this week. Huh?! I feel your pain. I hate the scale. Yuck.