Monday, December 11, 2006

Can Mommy Come Out And Play???

I went to bed last night at 9pm and got out of bed at 1pm today. Yeah, 16 hours of sleep. I must have REALLY needed it!!!!!!!! I don't think I've ever slept that long in one period of time before. And the odd thing is that I've been tired all day too. We'll see how I feel tomorrow...I really missed going to church today. Sarah called to check up on me, which was sweet.

Remember when you were sick and you stayed home from school, and then your friends came over & asked if you could come out and play? No, I didn't have any friends come over and ask that--but it just seemed to fit this blog today. I can't remember the last time I stayed home from church. *sigh* I'm eager to be feeling better, 16 hours of sleep should help, right?

No comments: