Monday, December 11, 2006

Peanuts, Peanuts, EVERYWHERE!!!

This morning I woke up quite groggy. This cold still has quite a hold on me. I didn't take it easy today...which backfired on me later on in the day. I know, I know...I need to take better care of myself. It's just hard when I have a to-do list that is only half-way done. *sigh* In my mind I know that if I don't take it easier it will take longer to overcome this cold.

I went to the bank, post office to mail ebay items I sold, and grocery shopping. I baked some brownies--which didn't turn out perfectly which drove me crazy!!! ARG! We had dinner and then set off to do more holiday baking deliveries which we somehow missed last time. (All 10 of them) We came home and read scriptures and then out of the TALL BOOK OF CHRISTMAS. We read my favorite story out of it tonight: Granny Glittens and Her Amazing Mittens. It brings back memories to read that story. I hope that Anna will cherish the memories that we are making now.

We received a package from my Grandma in Oklahoma. The box was HUGE and consequently, full of those styrofoam peanuts. We were having difficulty in getting out the larger present, so without thinking I just dumped the box over and all the peanuts went everywhere. Yeah, now those peanuts are EVERYWHERE and driving me CRAZY! Anna & I spent 30 minutes picking them up and they are still all over the floor. Somehow I think that if I just go to bed that they won't be there in the morning...

No comments: