Help outfit Michael, Sarah, and John

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Deliveries

Today was the 2nd half of my traditional holiday baking extravanganza! Here is all that I have made from these two days: Coconut pound cake, fudge, mint chocolate brownies, mini cheesecakes, gingerbread cookies, sugar cookies, and candy popcorn (2 flavors). WHEW! I have been busy! And the fun part was delivering them tonight. We weren't able to get to everyone, but most of everyone on our list. I love sharing treats with friends, it makes this time of year so enjoyable!

We had the sister missionaries over this evening. Sister DeCosta and Sister Labor, they are so great! I really enjoy them and they work hard.

Tomorrow I hope to take it more easy and perhaps do some scrapbooking...? What fun holiday traditions do you have?

No comments: