Saturday, December 16, 2006

Feeling Good

This morning we dropped Anna off to play with her friend Sariah, and Tyler & I went to the Columbus Temple. What a wonderful visit we had. I was able to seal my Great Grandmother to her parents. :)

We picked up Anna and went to Elizabeth's 5th birthday party. It was a nice gathering, done dominican republic style--Elizabeth wore a beatiful blue dress, there was a huge feast, lots of people, and everyone was there for about 2 1/2 hours...yeah, Anna's birthday party will most likely be 1 hour with no feast, only a few people, however she WILL be wearing a nice princess dress. :)

Our home teacher came over to help Tyler remove our washing machine from upstairs. We bought a new washer & dryer set that will arrive on monday and they will bring it upstairs for us, isn't that great?? I am excited, as you can well imagine.

I read my scriptures, one section in the D&C ( a very long one ) was especially good reading. :) I feel so much more at peace today than I have felt the last two weeks. Going to the temple really helped me and I just feel good. Also, a package that I thought would never arrive was waiting for us when we returned from the temple. Tyler jokingly asked, "But would it have come if we hadn't gone to the temple??"

No comments: