Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I Can Do Whatever I Want To Do

Today was a good day. I'm still on the mend, but overall feeling better. I mailed off several packages, and made up some invitations for a small party I'm doing next week. I went on-base and had some blood drawn to see how the thyroid meds are doing.

Tonight was the book club and it was my turn to introduce a book. I chose "The Story Of My Life," By Helen Keller. It's a great book, I hope they will all enjoy it. And for those of you who know me well---NO, I haven't read it all the way through, just skimmed it...but my husband loves it! (he's a reader and he told me to recommend it to the book club)

Tyler is making me a shelf to put my cookie sheets in, just next to the dishwasher. I'm very excited! There's never enough room for cookie sheets in typical cabinets!

I have a liberating phrase to share with you, please say this outloud in a very confident voice:

"I can do whatever I want to do."

There now, don't you feel better??

No comments: