Monday, December 04, 2006

Preparation Day

It's that time of year again. The time when I dedicate 2 straight days to my holiday baking. And today is the preparation day for this endeavor. I went grocery shopping to make sure I have everything I need. Tomorrow will be the most busy and then I'll finish up anything that didn't get done (there will be something, I'm sure) + we will do deliveries on wednesday & thursday nights. It's a fun Christmas family activity/tradition.

I mailed out some Christmas packages to family back in OK. The post office was SO busy...those poor postal workers. The line was pretty long when I left at 4:45pm today.

I went to the MESSIAH rehearsal. I am a flawed person---I just can't seem to get over the bitter feelings I have that I didn't get a solo. Today the director had the main soprano sing one of the solos---and I felt that I could do a better job!! *sigh* Alas, he didn't choose me. I need to just move on!

No comments: