Friday, January 05, 2007

Feeling Icky

I feel icky today. My throat is icky, my body feels achy, I have zero energy. *BLAH*

Anna went over to a friend's house today--and had a super time. She is such a social butterfly...which is more like me than Tyler. I prefer one-on-one time versus large social groups, although those can be fun as long as I'm not the center of attention--I don't like for everyone to be focused on me. I remember feeling so uncomfortable at my bridal shower & baby shower--I somehow wanted everyone there to be focused on anything rather than me. I don't seek attention, but my singing talent tends to attract it...and honestly, I like it when people compliment me on my singing. So does any of this make sense? Don't like attention except for on my music.

The nurse called me today with my lab results from CD10, my FSH is 7.04 which means that my ovaries are doing really well and functioning properly. I'll begin my ovulation kit tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow...it's our 6th anniversary! 6 years of being married to the most wonderful man I could have ever dreamed of having. I am so blessed!!!

No comments: