Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Feel It Coming...

We had scriptures at 6:30am, and then I went back to bed...however! I did practice the piano today, ate no sugar, and did a lot of reading for my book club meeting next week. I chose "The Story Of My Life," by Helen Keller. I'm really enjoying it thus far. :)

I met with my friend Kathey today and we did some EFT on past traumatic experiences. We focused on the death of my dear step-dad, Bob. It was very emotional for me to revisit those tender feelings that I have for him and the devastation I experienced when he passed away. I feel that it was quite therapeutic for me and I'm happy that I was able to do it.

I went to have my blood drawn, only to find out that the lab was closed-so I went to the women's health clinic-also closed. HM. So I asked a nurse who walked by and she said there was a room on the 2nd floor that it used for lab work when the regular lab is closed. I guess I'll know better for next time. The nurse who drew my blood missed my vein...grrrrr. I don't like having to be stuck and especially not twice. But he was really sorry that it happened...I'm so glad I don't have THAT job.

Tyler went to OSU today--he began his masters program. He's excited about it and I'm sure he'll rise to the top of his class and learn a lot about business. He excels in everything he does--quite an inspiration for me, since I don't feel that I necessarily excel in anything. He makes me want to try harder; he's a great motivation for me.

Yeah, my throat is starting to get congested...I feel a cold coming my way. I drank some echinacea tea which seemed to help-but I am getting chills and feel achy--like I'm getting sick. :(

No comments: