Help outfit Michael, Sarah, and John

Friday, January 12, 2007

Groovy Baby It's Almost The Weekend

Just in case you are wondering...it's from one of the audibles from yahoo messenger...in the UK section...

I slept in today-was quite tired after getting about 10 hours of sleep (no kidding-tired??) I did my last ovulation prediction kit tester--still no sign of ovulation. Although, I have all sorts of pains that-to me-feel like I am ovulating, but I guess I'm not from the results of the ovulation prediction kit. *sigh* I am doing all I can do, I pray that the Lord will have mercy on us & our family in that we can have more children soon.

Today was a bit rough for me. Anna is a dear little girl and I LOVE to be home full-time with her. Lately she has been wanting to be with me every waking moment-including whenever I am in the bathroom. Anna doesn't have school on fridays-so we get to be together the whole day. Normally I welcome this-but today I wanted some space. Anna didn't understand that-and I didn't want to upset her and I couldn't fully explain how women are emotional and they need their time alone--at least this woman needs some time alone. So I was a bit crabby...am a bit crabby...but if it's not very often, that should be okay, I think.

Tyler bent to my wishes and renewed his cell phone contract. I am excited that we will be able to talk ANYTIME. It's such a comfort to know that. Tyler gave me another massage today--he's planning to give one every friday. Can you say WONDERFUL? He does a really good job for only have read one book on the subject. I am so blessed to have him. :)

No comments: