Monday, March 05, 2007

Getting Up Early = Get More Stuff Done

So I got up at 8am today (that's relatively early for me, you know). I played 6 total games with Anna--consisting of HiHoCheerio, Candyland, & Trouble. I was all gamed out and Anna wanted to watch the Chipmunk Adventure...so I was able to catch up on some things around the house.

I met Tyler on-base for some racquetball and walking around the track. We had such a fun time! There was more goofing off than usual...I found myself laughing more. I think it was good for us to be out of the house doing something together....I'm a bit sore, though! I haven't played racquetball since November....

Tonight I'm making a nice dinner for JUST my family. It seems that I normally make the NICE MEALS when we have company, which is pretty often...but anyhow, tonight I'm making manicotti, breadsticks, some type of vegetable, and probably some pb kiss cookies I made yesterday...my husband is a BIG fan of those...

For FHE tonight we're doing smoke/fire alarm drills. Picture a 5 year-old being upstairs, hearing the smoke alarm...and making a DASH out the front door....that's what will be happening at my house tonight! Should be fun, and hopefully she'll remember it in case it ever happens...hopefully NEVER!

No comments: