Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Reading in her sleep




My precious baby girl! I can already tell that my girl gets her study habits from her daddy. :)
Today I slept in a bit--my sweet husband made cream of wheat for breakfast. It was so nice of him to do that. Anna & I went to the YMCA. I did 30 on e and 20 on lw. Came home & made lunch, showered and got Anna on the bus. I prepared a lasagne for dinner, I practiced the piano, read my scrippys, made some phone calls for the classical recital, gave myself an injection--which seems to be getting easier, did some laundry, etc. We had a nice dinner when Tyler got home & then he took Anna to her swimming lessons followed by a treat at "Old MacDonalds." Shannon took me up to the church to hear Lea practice for the recital. She'll do a great job, I think, although she's pretty nervous. I still get nervous before performing & I've been doing it since I was young. I don't think it will ever be easy for me...however, I do enjoy it. A lot. I watched some Frasier tonight, I'm onto the 2nd season now. It's been a year since I watched Frasier at my mom's house. I've forgotton most of it so it seems like it's the first time watching it. Fun times.

No comments: