Sunday, June 10, 2007

Comfy jammies

This morning I got up the latest that I could get up leaving myself 25 minutes to shower/get myself & Anna ready & get out the door for choir practice. WHAT FUN THAT IS! Last night we were up late, so I was trying to get some more sleep by snoozing a bit...question: do you really get that much more sleep by snoozing every 10 minutes?!

Choir was wonderful, we had some new people show which was great. We're singing an arrangement of "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing." I love that song. I'm toying with the idea of assigning section leaders to try to recruit more people. We're also looking to call a Choir President, someone who would assign opening/closing prayers and remind choir members (or section leaders) about practices/performances/ect. I thrive on organization, can you tell?

For dinner we had over Stephen & Amanda. They are super nice and their daughter is Anna's age. We had a lovely time. Amanda is interested in taking voice lessons from me after her baby is born.

We're about to watch some of the "Work & the Glory" movies. Valene let us borrow the first & second movies and when we finish them she has the third/final one for us to borrow. We're going to watch is as a family, so we got in our jammies. I just love mine...I'm not sure what material it's made out of--but they are way comfy and that's what counts!

No comments: