Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I really do have good intentions...honest

This morning we woke up close to 10am. Yeah, well, Anna's lessons begin at 10:15am. Can you say RUSHED?! Anyhow, we made it and Anna had a great lesson. I saw Sarah who has been out of town for the past week, roughing it in AZ. We let the kids run around in the mat room and caught up on things. Before I knew it--it was noon, so we hurried to the store to buy some grapefruit (for the liver cleanse) plus some fat-free foods to eat before 2pm (when I have to stop eating). Here is a photo of Anna in her "armor," also known as the piano bench cover...

So Tyler goes to class (he started back this week) and I went to the dentist because my gums are swollen on my upper right side. They said it would take 10 minutes....1 hour later I left with the knowledge that I have SEVEN cavities, and am due for my very first root canal, plus I have an abcess (sp?) where my gum is swollen, so I have to start on penicillin (sp?) asap. GREAT. What fun news, eh? So I come home and prepare for the dreaded epsom salt. I read over the cleanse directions briefly and come across something saying that I shouldn't do the cleanse if I have any tooth infections. GREAT. So, for the 2nd time in a row, I can't do the liver cleanse. GRRR. Now, you know me, I loathe epsom salts, but I was mentally forcing myself to do it and I felt more confident about drinking them than in the past...but yet, I'm unable to do it. So, I'll probably be attempting it next week. *sigh*

Anna has been saying "Excuse me," when she wants to say something to an adult, including her parents. So Tyler & I will be talking and Anna will say: "Excuse me," and then proceed to say whatever is on her mind. It really is nice & polite that she does it, but sometimes we ask her to wait to speak until we're done talking. But now I'm thinking that perhaps we don't let her talk enough...last night I went in to her room to kiss her & I heard her talking in her sleep. Any guesses on what she was saying? "Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me!" over & over...that made Tyler & I sad. Poor girl can't get a word in edgewise!

No comments: