Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snort Monster

You've heard of the Snort Monster, right? Here's a clip:


Day #2 on SBD phase 1 went pretty well. I wasn't able to make it to the yoga class due to inclement weather - Anna didn't have school because of it - but I did some exercises on a big exercise ball at home and that was fun. :o) I practiced the piano, read my scrippys, played games with Anna, did laundry, did dishes...and relaxed with my family. The weather was pretty dreary, which affected my desire to do very much as the day went on...but reading my blog thus far - I guess I did accomplish some things. :o)

I'm interested in some recipes from you all. I need some recipes that are mainly meat and that aren't high in carbs - like steak marinades, baked chicken, broiled fish, etc. Share your recipes!

No comments: