Thursday, May 22, 2008

A better day

Today was a better day than yesterday. It's true that each day is a new day. :o) Tyler & I talked it over and we have come up with a new lifestyle plan for me, well, actually, for our whole family which involves healthy food, drinking more water, and doing exercise as a family quite often - including family walks and time at the YMCA. I'm eager to begin this new plan and I feel that it will lead me to the success that I've been wanting. We hope to figure out the details of the plan this weekend and I should begin on monday. So, I went ahead and made these this morning, so I wouldn't be craving them when I start the new plan. ;o) Today I finished up some paperwork for the home study and mailed that, plus an ebay item that I sold.

I planted the square foot garden today: zucchini, cantaloupe, tomatoes, cucumbers, jalapeƱos, carrots, romaine, spinach, beets, sage, parsley, basil, oregano, sugar snap peas, onions, & broccoli. I didn't know how much I enjoyed gardening until we put together our square foot garden last summer. I've been anticipating the day to plant and it's finally here! :o)

2 comments:

Melisa said...

I'm glad today was better. I am really excited to hear about your plan. You can do it!

Your garden sounds delish! You should do my garden! :)

Queen Mother said...

Yum, abelskiver!! we make those all of the time, since Sam's mom grew up in Denmark and it's a Heller family tradition.

Your garden sounds great...I can't garden, which I could. My allergies go nuts.