Sunday, May 25, 2008

Garage Sales/Fundraising

We had our third garage sale yesterday and we earned $612! A huge THANK YOU to everyone who donated items for our sale. We now have over $2600 raised for our adoption of Nikita & Nastya! God has blessed us so much. It's wonderful to see how he blesses us through other people. :o)

We have another fundraiser in the works. OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE does a charity dinner where they will donate 100% of the earnings to the fundraiser and we thought to combine that with a raffle of gift cards from local companies and perhaps also have some entertainment (singing, etc) during the dinner. Any ideas/thoughts on this idea or other ideas for fundraising is appreciated!

2 comments:

Hideomi said...

Hi, jill.

Thank you for coming to my blog.

It's hide.

I'm really glad.

Valerie said...

I'm so glad to hear that the garage sale went so well! We had a lot of success in that area as well and it was definitely worth all of the hard work! I have another fundraising idea I'd like to run by you. I will try to give you a call sometime tomorrow so that we can chat!