Sunday, June 22, 2008

I ♥ Sundays!

I ♥ Sundays, because when I was little I didn't ♥ Sundays. Then I decided to tell myself that it was my favorite day, until it became my favorite. And now it is. For several reasons. As I've become older - the reasons have changed. It used to be because everyone was home on Sundays with no school/work/etc. And while that is nice - it's now my favorite day because I can go to church and feel the Spirit and prioritize my life. I can focus on my spiritual progression. It's wonderful! And then I can go home and share it with my family because there's no school/work/etc...it's a beautiful thing. ♥

Today we took some tomato plants to Daniel & Barbie. It was nice to get out and see them - they haven't been to church in a while. We saw (read: interrupted) Kacey there faithfully doing his home teaching. Seriously - he's moving on thursday and has plenty to do - but he was doing his HT. That's awesome. Then we visited Pilar - she's not doing so well. I'm trying to come up with some ways to bring her back to church. Then we had the Duncan's over for dinner. They're such nice people. I made some homemade tapioca pudding for my honey bunny - who's completely exhausted from the past 2 days. He's so good to me - it feels wonderful to do something nice for him. ♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

Melisa said...

That is a lot of hearts, Jill! It sounds like you guys are doing a lot of fellowshipping!

Anonymous said...

Sundays ARE wonderful!! I am glad that you got to enjoy it with your family and doing so much good! What a wonderful way to spend the Sabbath.

Liz said...

I love the pictures of Anna's room. I really like the purple walls. And I love Sundays too - it also took me some time, mostly as an adult to appreciate them. Now I can't imagine trying to get through a week without the Sabbath; even with crazy kids in sacrament meeting.