Thursday, July 24, 2008
Somehow, it would be easier to deal with the situation with Nastya if she had already been adopted and it was finalized - but it hasn't been yet, and so hope remains. There is an idea that Nick's orphanage director is going to approach the judge during the 10 day waiting period (before this other family can legally take Nastya home) and explain the situation about them being twins and that there is a family who wants to adopt both of them. Your continued prayers would be appreciated on this idea. We want to keep both Nick & Nastya together - and not to have them separated. As much as it pains me, I'd rather have this other family adopt them together than separate them. They arrived before us in Ukraine, so that is why they are able to adopt them before us, but it's just wrong to have them separated. I am hopeful that if God wants for Nastya to be ours - that a miracle could happen. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts in our behalf during this difficult time.
Articulations by Jill Pierce at 10:18 AM