Monday, April 05, 2010

General Conference Weekend

Saturday and Sunday we watched General Conference. The music and talks were quite uplifting. In fact, it seems that when conference weekend rolls around in the spring and in the fall - I find myself in desperate need of the words that I hear from the general authorities. My testimony is strengthened and I feel motivated to work a little harder and follow the commandments more fully in my day-to-day life. I am so grateful to know Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for His life and for His love for me. I have been richly blessed in my life in knowing and learning about the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am trying to be like Him. I love Him.

2 comments:

Karin said...

General Conference was awesome! I appreciate your testimony & example so much, Jill! Much love!!! :)

Sarah C said...

I loved Gerneral Conference too. Thanks for being a great example to me.