Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Birthday Girl

On September 1st, I turned 34 years old. This year was an odd celebration, but a memorable one. I had strawberry yogurt, bananas, granola, and milk for breakfast. My best friend, Sarah, drove down from MI for the weekend. Sarah and I went shopping at Fashion Bug and got slushed at Sonic. For dinner we all went over to Richard and Valerie's house for Papa John's pizza, Boston cream pie, and Settlers of Catan. We had a great night! Alayna made me the sweetest birthday card. Tyler got me a iPhone speaker dock and permission to get some shoes and a pedicure.

Yesterday I took Calvin in to see the dr. We got a referral for a pediatric cardiologist. I wonder how soon his surgery will be? He got a chicken pox shot which I think has given him a fever the past day, poor guy.

We are moving in the house on Saturday. I have Time Warner coming on Tuesday to install Internet. Tomorrow someone is painting some bathrooms and Iryna's bedroom white. It is all coming together!

Last night was Enrichment. I brought some Choffy to share. I am doing a 30 in 30 Choffy challenge this month. It is exciting to be the only distributor in the state of OH!! Lots of room for growth. If you want a free sample, leave a comment or email me at jilldpierce at gmail dot com

This morning I met up with my friend, Amie. We had breakfast at Chick Fil A and then she volunteered to watch my boys (Calvin was home from school due to his fever) while I went to the doctor. Afterwards, I hung out chatting with Amie until it was time to pick up the kids. I am so grateful for Amie! For dinner we grabbed some Sonic and headed to the park with Daddy.






















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Monica said...

I love seeing the Rieben kids too. They are all getting so big! We also like to play Settlers. We actually taught the children from when they were about seven, and they took to it very quickly. Playing boardgames together is one of our favourite things to do as a family. We play Settlers, Risk, Ticket to ride and Backgammon, among others :-)

Monica
www.xmaswarrior.blogspot.com