Saturday, November 03, 2012

Diet progress

I told you that I was beginning my high protein/low carb diet on November 1st and I did. Today is day three and it's going well. I am finally out of the carb cloud that is hard to snap out of. No longer am I constantly thinking about food. That, alone, is progress. My awesome neighbor introduced the live strong.com app which includes a food diary and tells you how many calories you need to eat per day to lose the desired amount of weight per week. I do this plus keep my diet high protein and I feel optimistic. Plus the app calculates how many calories each food item is. It even has Choffy preprogrammed on there! How awesome is that?! I love it.

Calvin's heart surgery is on November 9th. Tomorrow is Fast Sunday and we are fasting for his surgery. We invite all family and friends to join with us in this fast. Thank you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: