Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012

We stayed in OH this Thanksgiving and it was a nice, relaxed weekend with all sorts of games and food. My best friend, Sarah, came down from MI and we all had a great time.




The spread
Anna took a picture of us...I guess my head isn't crucial to the shot. ;)

And so...I've never been a Black Friday observer...I usually begin shopping for Christmas in June or July. But this year? Well, I thought that Choffy might bring some Holiday Cheer so Tyler and I hit up the BX at 4am with our little Choffy samples. It was s l o w at first but began to pick up later on and in the end it was a success. The peak hours were 11-1pm and looking back we could have slept in a bit more but we did have some sales between 4 - 6am, so it was worth it. And even though today is almost over, there are still some sales on Choffy:
Go to www.drinkchoffy.com/jillpierce to get FREE SHIPPING on the Choffy 12oz Variety Set. And if you want a FREE sample, then leave a comment or email me at jilldpierce at gmail dot com
Pierce and Crouch kids - they had a blast!

Pierce and Crouch families.


Sarah and I. I'm so grateful for her friendship. Although I would have loved to have been in OK for Thanksgiving...it felt like I was with family because Sarah was there. I am learning how friends can feel like family. What a blessing.
I do want to share my gratitude about my many blessings. I don't know if thankfulness is a skill or something people are naturally born with, but the feeling doesn't come easily to me. I know that I should feel thankful and I can tell you all the reasons why I ought to feel that way - I truly know that I am very blessed - but I don't have that innate thankfulness. Despite this, I want to verbalize on here how grateful I am to my Father in Heaven for my family, my freedom, and my religion. I know that God loves me. I know that He is watching over me. And I do feel gratitude for that. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: