Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Recovery for Calvin










Here is Calvin after they removed the center chest tube which was not a pleasant experience. :(


Calvin began walking and would walk to this chair.


My comfort food.


My room at the RMH. So grateful to them for their help during my stay.


Calvin has loved going to the play room. They have all sorts of crafts.


Like painting...





Calvin eating his salad. The nurses all commented on how healthy Calvin eats.


I love this boy!





Daddy came down to visit!


Calvin eating a cookie. He started developing a bad rash from the adhesive. :(





Little Richie, a sweet Chinese boy I met in the RMH. He liked hearing me sing and I enjoyed his snuggles. Isn't he a doll?





The biggest gingerbread house I have ever seen!


A new friend, Stephanie, that I met at the RMH. Her daughter was born prematurely and has Spina Bifida. She is a very strong woman, spending up to four months here while her husband is working to take care of their other three kids. I am amazed at all the strong people, like Stephanie, that I have met here.





A picture for everyone to see what Calvin's chest looks like. We are doing discharge papers now and should leave the hospital today! So excited and so blessed. Calvin is doing great. He is getting a bit stir crazy in this little room. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a trooper you both are! I can barely look at the pics of him with all the tubes. It just breaks my heart. I am happy he is on the road to recovery! -tina