Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Juice Fast Day #1 Menu

This is what I'm doing tomorrow, including the recipes. This menu is only for one person. I plan to change up which juices I do each day and I will post them here.

Wake up: Choffy prepared with only stevia (you can substitute tea)
Breakfast: orange 
Mid-morning: coconut water
Lunch: green juice
Afternoon snack: red juice
Dinner: green juice
Dessert: purple juice
Bedtime: Choffy prepared with only stevia (you can substitute tea)
Throughout the day – drink PLENTY of water

Orange:
4 carrots
2 apples
1 lemon

Green Garden:
2 apples
2 cucumbers
6-8 kale leaves
1 handful parsley

Red:
1 apple
1 beet
3 carrots
Small ginger root
3 cups leafy greens

Green Lemonade:
6-8 kale leaves
3 handfuls of spinach
1 green apple
1 cucumber
2 celery stalks
1 lemon

Purple:
30 grapes
1 basket of blueberries
1 handful mint

coconut water

3 comments:

S Tudor said...

Good luck on your juicing! I have several friends who have done it and have lost a bunch of weight. One friend did juicing for 10 days followed by 2 protein shakes a day and only veggies with a 4oz lean meat at dinner time and lost 70 pounds in 3 1/2 months. I would love to drop that kind of weight! Let us know how you are doing on it.

Gypsie said...

I will be following your juice fast blog entries. I hope you take a pre fast weight and/ or measurements and detail how you feel while doing it. I'm not sure I've got the will power to stick with it. Keep us posted!

Oh, and tell us how the juices taste!

Liz said...

Good luck Jill! I'm not going to join you on this adventure but I'll be back to check how you're doing.