Help outfit Michael, Sarah, and John

Sunday, December 07, 2014

November pictures

Some random pictures from November. Because Tyler wasn't home for actual Thanksgiving, we put our tree up early. We decided to buy a slim fake tree since I didn't want to put a real tree on the carpet. 


This is Tyler before he left for training. I cried my eyes out when he left. I don't like for him to be gone. I much prefer to be together. So grateful for our marriage. 


My nephew, Carter! Welcome to the family. 

I designed this chore chart. I change it up every day. The kids love it. 



Anna had Young Women in Excellence and she had to get up and speak for 2 minutes. She was so nervous, but we practiced at home and she did a great job. Super proud of her!


Anna (behind the paper) and her good friend, Elyzabeth.

Scrub-a-dub-dub! Three boys in the tub!

Waiting at the dentist. Having kids is expensive! ;)


So it never fails, when Tyler is gone things go wrong. I had to battle the toilet for several hours one day. It was clogged. I *think* it's working now. I was not meant to be a plumber.

Silas' spider-man pose.

One afternoon, these two were sent to the wall within 5 minutes of getting home from school. Oye.

Anna's Hawaiian quilt block. I love how they turned out.

I went to a nearby farm to get some fresh milk and eggs. I was really pleased by how good the milk was and hope to go back again soon. They had this big sand pile for Silas to play on - if it had been warmer, we would have stayed longer!

The quilt top is done!

1 comment:

Hevel said...

I made a Building Zion chore chart for my brother's family one year for Chanukah (yes, I see the contradiction there). The idea came from a Super Saturday activity, where the point was that in addition to church, scripture study, callings, being a member missionary our every day activities contribute towards building Zion. So I basically made the chart to be like a wall, and the various bricks from the piles for the kids with the chores went up to build the wall as they were completed.