Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Happy Memorial Day

 I found the picture below on Facebook and I think it really explains the military holidays very well. We had a nice day, spending time together as a family and enjoying our freedoms. Tyler read a poem that he wrote about serving in the military to protect our freedom and we had our FHE (Family Home Evening) lesson on Memorial Day and what it means.


Tyler at his softball game.


I made Homemade Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream. I have been missing cherry vanilla ice cream every since Blue Bell pulled their ice cream off the shelves. 

Tyler grilled some steaks. Silas kept coming out to help.

For lunch, I made homemade GF corndogs. It was really fun!

Recently, Tyler took the boys on an overnight campout. I took my girls out for some shoe shopping and some Chick-Fil-A. 


Then we came back home and painted toenails. I love being a mama!

And this little gem of a picture is to remind me how overstimulated Iryna can become at church and how if I am not watching her, she can disassemble anything, including her dress. :(

No comments: