Sunday, July 24, 2016

Time in Bartlesville

We had a lovely time with Tyler's family this past week. We had lots of playtime and swam in Papa and Grammy's pool, plus made a trip to Kiddie Park! The kids are missing their cousins already. 

This was a common sight last week.


Kiddie park! 

Snow cones all around. It was HOT!

My wonderful sister-in-law, Tisha, and me






Papa and Anna played stratego and Yahtzee often. 

Keith and Barkley are snuggling up. 

Watching Zootopia. It was cute!

Tisha doing laundry! 

In this weather, Tisha's air conditioning went out in her house! Thankfully, she was able to get it repaired on the same day. 

Then on the day before I left, the air conditioning went out in my van! We tried to fix it, but it needed the compressor fixed, so we drove to Ohio in a van without air conditioning. It wasn't pleasant, but we drank plenty of COLD water and Gatorade. I was impressed that no one complained about it! They are such troopers! I am so proud of them all. My arms were so salty at the end of the day and my hair was crazy tangled from having the windows down all day. It was quite the experience!

I am currently staying with my close friend, Valerie. We were able to go to church today and I am taking my van to a local auto shop tomorrow to get the air conditioning fixed before I drive home to DC. Feeling so blessed and watched over by my Father in Heaven. 

Iryna and Alayna putting together a puzzle. Iryna has missed her friend so much since we moved away from Ohio. Friendship has been a challenge for my FASer, but that changed with she met another FASer, Alayna! It warms my heart that they have their sweet friendship! 

No comments: