Sunday, July 31, 2016

Time with Valerie

I first met Valerie back in 2008. She adopted Evan from Ukraine and while she was there visiting him, she met the boy in the crib next to Evan, whose name was Nikita. We adopted Nikita (and call him Keith) and my friendship with Valerie has been so steady and strong ever since. She's the real deal, folks! I would trust her with my life. 

On our way back from Oklahoma, we stayed at the Rieben Farm in Ohio. With a combined 18 kids between us,there was always something going on! Everyone had a great time and we were sad to leave. 

I was able to get the compressor fixed in the van before driving home. 

Mealtime was pretty busy!

Silas and Gabe had fun with cars. 

Josh asked for this picture to be taken with his dog, Winston. 

It was amazing to see how well everyone did with only four Wii controllers. 


Maren, Anna, Jacob, and Lukas playing games. This was a common sight!

Alayna was showing me her skills!

Anna and Maren have been good buddies for years!



Barkley got plenty of lovin' from all of the kids. 

I love this lady! Thanks for a fun time and we look forward to the next visit!

No comments: