Friday, November 02, 2018

Four dogs for us!

After bringing home the triplets, the boys quickly developed a strong attachment with Barkley, our puggle. Maggie and Barkley are both about 10 years old, which worried me that perhaps they wouldn't live very long and that would be another loss for the boys. So I determined to bring two more pups into our family, to help bridge the eventual gap.

Introducing Octavius Mangal Pierce! But for short, we'll call you "Gus." God knows which dogs we need in our family and He is certainly in the details of our lives. I couldn't find a dog here in Ohio and I had the thought to look in Virginia, as Tyler would be there for one week cleaning up the house we rented there. I saw this adorable fluff and asked Tyler to go meet him. He was a perfect fit for our family and Tyler brought him home. This pup has my heart, folks! My day just isn't complete without his snuggles! It's like holding a cloud! I love my Gus Gus.



Maggie and Barkley didn't grow up together and I wouldn't call them friendly towards each other, either. I wanted to give Gus a good playmate, so we found this puppy and named her Millie. She has quickly grown into our largest dog (she was supposed to be small!) and has stolen our hearts with her sweet face. We now have 8 kids and 4 dogs and I wouldn't have it any other way. Love my kids AND pups. 



No comments: